Dr. Rahul Buggaveeti
MS (ENT), MCh Head and Neck
Dr. Rahul Buggaveeti is an eminent head and neck surgeon experienced in treating head and neck cancer and benign tumours. He is specialised in Robotic and endoscopic head and neck surgery and laser surgery. He is one of first few in India to be conferred MCh fellowship in Head and Neck surgery.
His area of interest is oral cancer, minimally invasive thyroid surgery and LASER surgery for throat cancer.
He is trained in skull base surgery at Singapore General hospital , Singapore and Robotic surgery (TORS & NECK) at Severance hospital , Yonsei university, Republic of korea. He is presently working as consultant head and neck surgeon at Apollo cancer hospital, Apollo Health City Hyderabad and Amrita ENT Head and Neck hospital, KPHB Hyderabad since last 5 years.
- One of the first Head and Neck Oncologists in India.
- Dedicated Head and neck services.
- Minimally invasive and Robotic surgery.
- LASER surgery.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Dedicated Head and neck services
- TEAM work
- Treatment is based on tumor board
- State of art Radiotherapy and chemotherapy facilities.
|Year||Qualification||University / Board|
|Jun 2014||MCh Head & Neck||Amrita Institute of Medical sciences.Kochi.|
|May 2008||MS (ENT)||Mamata Medical College, Khammam.|
|Dec 2003||M.B.B.S.||Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.|
- Management of neck in Head and neck cancers. Zonal CME , Mamata medical college , Khammam. July 2014.
- Predictors of morbidity in salvage surgery of head and neck cancers in IAOO-2013 Rhodes Island . Greece.
- Raman spectroscopy in diagnosis of head and neck cancers in FHNO 2013 october at Jaipur.
- Reconstruction of orbital exenteration defects in post maxillectomy defects with DCIA TFL IC flap.Our experience. in AOI Pune 2013 january.
- Predictors of morbidity and survival curves in salvage surgery of head and neck at FHNO-Ahmedabad 2012 october.
- Significance of MRND to reduce recurrence in level 11b at IFHNOS 2011 at Goa 2011.
- Associated with study of utility of Raman spectroscopy as diganostic tool in head and neck cancers.
- Multikine trial in head and neck. Ongoing
Experience in Head and Neck
Trained in resections as well as micro vascular free flap reconstruction in Head and Neck.
Special interest in Endoscopic skull base surgery and LASER in early laryngeal malignancies and swallowing rehabilitation.